Holy Trinity Catholic Church is located in North St Louis Missouri in the Hyde Park Neighborhood. The Holy Trinity Parish was founded in 1848 when the archbishop granted the request of a group of German Catholics for a parish closer to their community of "Bremen". In 1899, celebrating the parish's 50th anniversary, the beautiful, newly completed, limestone, twin-spire church that is seen today, was consecrated. Holy Trinity Catholic School was also founded at the same time as the Church and is located on the church grounds. The school has grades Kindergarten through 8th Grade.
Masses are held on Saturday night, Sunday morning and weekdays in the morning.
Holy Trinity Catholic Church
3519 North 14th Street
St Louis, MO 63107